Tag Archives: Military pension and special needs

Can I leave my military pension to my child with special needs?

The federal government offers the men and women who make up the U.S. armed forces an insurance plan that covers retirement income that is lost when the service member dies. Called the Survivor Benefit Plan, the program gives widowed military …
Continue reading