Legal and future planning for our fellow Illinois families of individuals with special needs, including intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and/or mental illness, is not one thing we do, it’s the only thing we do; it’s not one area of our practice, it’s our only area of practice.
Brian and Benjamin Rubin are available to speak to groups and organizations. To arrange for Brian and Benjamin to speak to your group or organization or to schedule an appointment to meet with them, please contact our office by email, fax or telephone.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- Saturday, Mar, 04, 2017Nashville, TN
SNA (Special Needs Alliance) Spring Conference
- Wednesday, Mar, 08, 2017Chicago, IL
Blue Bird Day
- Saturday, Mar, 11, 2017Joliet, IL
19th Annual Transition Conference
- Wednesday, Mar, 15, 2017Frankfort, IL
PIE-Planning Is Essential
- Thursday, Mar, 16, 2017Bolingbrook, IL
Valley View Transition Night